1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down, and under the "VNC Password" tab, enter your new password in the VNC text box. Then click on "Change".
4. It will prompt for a confirmation. Click "Yes" and then reboot your VPS.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Reboot/Restart Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If you want to restart your VPS, you can do it via the Command line or SolusVM.How to reboot/restart your VPS via SolusVM?1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.2. If you have multiple VPS, select...
How to Shutdown Your VPS Forcefully or Gracefully Using SolusVM?
You can shutdown your VPS in two ways - forcefully or gracefully, using SolusVM. How to Gracefully Shutdown your VPS via SolusVM?1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.2. If you have multiple VPS,...
How to Start/ Boot Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If your VPS is down/offline, you can start it using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.3. Scroll down and you can see a "Boot"...
How to Access Your VPS via VNC in SolusVM?
You can access your VPS via VNC in case of emergency such as when your IP is blocked by a firewall, the Internet connection is not working, you are unable to access your VPS via SSH or for OS...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution