1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, then select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down, under the "settings" tab you can find APIC, ACPI, VNC or PAE. If you want to turn off VNC, then select the "Off" option from the Drop-Down menu under the VNC option.
4. After making any changes (on/off), reboot your VPS.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Reboot/Restart Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If you want to restart your VPS, you can do it via the Command line or SolusVM.How to reboot/restart your VPS via SolusVM?1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.2. If you have multiple VPS, select...
How to Shutdown Your VPS Forcefully or Gracefully Using SolusVM?
You can shutdown your VPS in two ways - forcefully or gracefully, using SolusVM. How to Gracefully Shutdown your VPS via SolusVM?1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.2. If you have multiple VPS,...
How to Start/ Boot Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If your VPS is down/offline, you can start it using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.3. Scroll down and you can see a "Boot"...
How to Access Your VPS via VNC in SolusVM?
You can access your VPS via VNC in case of emergency such as when your IP is blocked by a firewall, the Internet connection is not working, you are unable to access your VPS via SSH or for OS...