1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Software" section, click on the "MultiPHP Manager" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, select your domain from the left side of the screen and you will see an option "PHP Version" with a drop-down menu on the right side. Select the appropriate PHP version from it and click the Apply button.
If will take a few seconds and then your PHP version will change to your selected version.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching email disk quota or want to update your cPanel contact information, follow these steps.1. Log into...
How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to do so.First method: Paper Lantern Theme.1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Preferences"...
How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press...
How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native language, you should follow this tutorial.1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Preferences"...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution