Biblioteca de cunoștințe
1. Open Mozilla Thunderbird.
2. Click on the Menu Icon located on right side of the screen and then go to "New Message". A drop box will open.
3. Now Click on the "Existing Mail Account".
4. In Mail Setup Account, fill out your name, full email address like "firstname.lastname@example.org", and the password of your email account. Then click on "Continue".
5. It can take a few minutes to configure your email account so be patient. Once it is done, you will need to click on "Done".
6. If it shows a SSL Security exception, then click on the "Confirm Security Exception" button and the warning will disappear within few minutes.
Congratulations, Your email is setup up successfully. Now, you can manage your email through Mozilla Thunderbird.
- 0 utilizatori au considerat informația utilă
How to check for new email in Mozilla Thunderbird?
Thunderbird is an Email Client Software and you can work with it in the following way. 1. Open Mozilla Thunderbird. 2. In the left panel you can see a list of your email accounts....
How to send email using Mozilla Thunderbird?
You can send email using Thunderbird. It is very easy because you do not need to manually login to cPanel webmail and you can directly send email using the Mozilla Thunderbird Email Client....
How to delete email message in Mozilla Thunderbird?
If you want to remove email from Mozilla Thunderbird, you can easily do it but if you use IMAP, the email will only be removed from your Thunderbird email client and the email will be keep on your...
How to reply to email in Mozilla Thunderbird?
You can reply to emails using Mozilla Thunderbird instead of using cPanel Webmail. 1. Open Mozilla Thunderbird. 2. Click on the email you wish to open twice. 3. In the top area...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution