You can set an automatic email synchronization frequency so whenever you receive an email in your cPanel account, it will be automatically synced with your Android email app and you will receive a notification for new email.
1. Open the Email inbox icon.
2. In the Mail option, tap on the Menu and then on the Settings button.
3. Select your email account.
4. Tap on the Sync frequency option.
5. Set your frequency to 15 minutes or any custom time. If you do not wish to sync email automatically, set it to Never and then you will be required to sync email manually.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Add a cPanel email account to an Android mobile?
You can add a cPanel email account to your Android mobile using the built-in email application. You do not need to use any external application from Google Play. 1. Open your android mobile,...
How to read cPanel emails on your Android mobile?
If you have already added your cPanel email accounts to your Android built-in email application, you can also add a widget to your Android screen to read your cPanel emails easily by just opening a...
How to delete cPanel email in your Android mobile?
We hope that you have already read our tutorial on How to add cPanel email account in Android Mobile and you have already added a build-in email widget to your Android screen. 1. Open Email...
How to Fetch - Sync email on your Android mobile?
We hope that you have already read our tutorial onHow to add cPanel email account in Android Mobile and you have already added a the built-in email widget to your android screen. 1. Press on...