The built-in Android email application allows us to set a custom email signature which will be shown at the end of your email .
1. Open the Email inbox icon.
2. In the Mail option, tap on Menu and then on the Settings button.
3. Select your email account. If you have multiple accounts, you can set different signatures for each account.
4. Tap on "Signature".
5. Set your customized signature and then tap on the OK button.
Now, whenever you send an email or reply to one, the signature will be automatically added at the end of your email.
- 0 Utenti hanno trovato utile questa risposta
How to Add a cPanel email account to an Android mobile?
You can add a cPanel email account to your Android mobile using the built-in email application. You do not need to use any external application from Google Play. 1. Open your android mobile,...
How to read cPanel emails on your Android mobile?
If you have already added your cPanel email accounts to your Android built-in email application, you can also add a widget to your Android screen to read your cPanel emails easily by just opening a...
How to delete cPanel email in your Android mobile?
We hope that you have already read our tutorial on How to add cPanel email account in Android Mobile and you have already added a build-in email widget to your Android screen. 1. Open Email...
How to Fetch - Sync email on your Android mobile?
We hope that you have already read our tutorial onHow to add cPanel email account in Android Mobile and you have already added a the built-in email widget to your android screen. 1. Press on...