1. Open the main screen of your Apple Mobile and click on the "Settings" Icon.
2. Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
3. Now tap on "Fetch New Data".
4. Select any option such as "Every 15 Minute" or manually select an option and set your custom time to frequently sync emails with your cPanel email server. If any new email arrives, a new message will show up in your inbox.
Now your email will be automatically synced/fetched with your iOS/iPhone.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Add a cPanel email account on Apple/iOS?
You can add a cPanel email account to your Apple IOS mobile and be able to automatically check emails in a specific time or manually do it. You can get a new email notification on your email.1....
How to check/fetch an email on Apple/iOS?
You can set an automatic email sync frequently but should you want to manually check for new emails, then you must go through this tutorial. However, before checking for new emails, you must make...