1. Open the main screen of your Apple Mobile and click on the "Mail" Icon.
2. Under Mailboxes, tap on Inbox.
3. If it automatically starts syncing, you will need to wait for a few seconds. Otherwise, manually tap on the screen and it will display "Checking for Mails.."
4. Congratulations. You learned how to manually check emails. If any email comes in your inbox, it will be displayed. If no new email has arrived, you will see an empty box.
Note: If you want to automatically sync messages every 15 to 30 minutes or do it manually yourself, we suggest that you go through our "Automatically sync/fetch email" tutorial.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Add a cPanel email account on Apple/iOS?
You can add a cPanel email account to your Apple IOS mobile and be able to automatically check emails in a specific time or manually do it. You can get a new email notification on your email.1....
How to Automatically Sync or Fetch a cPanel email on Apple/iOS?
You can automatically set an automatic email syncing option. This means that if you received any email on your cPanel email account, it will be fetched/synced with your Apple/iOS mobile. 1. Open...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution