How to Create User Level Email Filter?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Email Filters" Icon.
3. Under "Filters by Users", You can see all of your existing email accounts, Click on "Manage Filters" next to the appropriate one.
4. Click on the "Create a New Filter" button
5. Enter a name for the filter in the Filter Name text box.
6. In the rules of the filter you can filter e-mail by many options, and should you want to deal with e-mail which contains a word like "Lottery" or other words, then select "Contains" under the "Rules" list, select "Body" from the dropdown list and from the 2nd drop down list.
7. Under "Actions" list select "Discard Message"
8. Now Click on the "Create" Button.
- 0 Utenti hanno trovato utile questa risposta
How to Delete Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel?
1. Open "Account-Level Filtering" in your cPanel Account. 2. Under "Current Filters" you can see all of your existing filters. Click on "Delete" next to the appropriate filter name. 3. Click...
How to enable Apache SpamAssassin in cPanel?
Apache SpamAssassin is a mail filter that identifies spam. It is an intelligent email filter that uses a diverse range of tests to identify unsolicited bulk email, more commonly known as spam....
How to enable boxtrapper in cPanel?
BoxTrapper requires all email senders who are not on your whitelist to reply to a verification email before you receive their mail. This protects your inbox from spam.If you want to get rid of...
How to Edit Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters" Icon. 3. Under "Current Filters" You can see all of your existing filters, Click on "Edit" next to...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution