Biblioteca de cunoștințe
1. Login to your cPanel Account,
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Apache SpamAssassin" Icon.
3. Click on the "Enable Apache SpamAssassin" button.
Now, when you receive a spam message with spam score of 5 or more, the spam email will be automatically removed by Spam Assassin.
- 0 utilizatori au considerat informația utilă
How to Delete Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel?
1. Open "Account-Level Filtering" in your cPanel Account. 2. Under "Current Filters" you can see all of your existing filters. Click on "Delete" next to the appropriate filter name. 3. Click...
How to Create "User Level Email Filter" in cPanel?
It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to selected folder, etc.How to Create User Level Email Filter?1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the...
How to enable boxtrapper in cPanel?
BoxTrapper requires all email senders who are not on your whitelist to reply to a verification email before you receive their mail. This protects your inbox from spam.If you want to get rid of...
How to Edit Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters" Icon. 3. Under "Current Filters" You can see all of your existing filters, Click on "Edit" next to...