1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "FTP Accounts" Icon.
3. Under the "FTP Accounts" list, click on "Change Quota".
4. Click on the "Change Quota" button.
- 0 Utenti hanno trovato utile questa risposta
How to create an FTP Account in cPanel?
You can use your cPanel username and password to access all folders and files via FTP. However, if you want to create an FTP user account for a specific folder or you don't want to allow...
How to Delete an FTP User account from cPanel?
If you have created too many FTP User accounts and some of these have not been used and you want to remove an FTP Account, then you can accomplish this by following this tutorial. 1. Log into your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution