1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "FTP Accounts" Icon.
3. Under the "FTP Accounts" list, click on "Change Password" or use the "Password Generator".
4. Click on the "Change Password" button.
Now you can access your FTP user account with your new password.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to create an FTP Account in cPanel?
You can use your cPanel username and password to access all folders and files via FTP. However, if you want to create an FTP user account for a specific folder or you don't want to allow...
How to change the FTP User Quota in cPanel?
If you want to increase/decrease the FTP Quota or to use an "Unlimited" FTP Quota but also want to set a limit, then follow these steps to modify the FTP User quota. 1. Log into your cPanel...