1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section click on "Email Account" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the "Account @ Domain" section and you should see your email account listed there.
4. If your email address is email@example.com, you should see a "Change Password" text in front of your email. Then simply click on "Change Password".
5. Enter your new password or use a password generator
6. Click on the "Change Password" button.
Congratulations, your email password has been successfully changed and now you can access your email using your new password!
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Create Email Account in cPanel?
To create a new email address, perform the following steps:1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Email" section, click on "Email Account" Icon. 3. Enter the email address that you wish to...
How to Access your Email Account from cPanel Webmail?
You can access your Email account directly from Webmail.1. Open http://example.com/webmail, replace "example.com" with your domain name and enter your full email address and password in user login...
How to forward email to Gmail, Yahoo or other e-mail service providers?
Email Account Forwarders:Step 1: Login to your cPanel account.Step 2: In the "Email" Section of your cPanel, click on "Forwarders" and then click on "Add Forwarders". Step 3: On the "Add a New...