1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Email Account" Icon.
3. Enter the email address that you wish to create, such as "my-first-email". (If you manage more than one domain, select the appropriate domain from the menu.)
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Change the quota or leave this as it is and then click on the "Create Account" button.
Once your email account is created, it will appear under the "Account & Domain" tab.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to change the password of your email account?
If you want to change password of your email account then you can do this by the following steps:1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section click on "Email Account" Icon. 3. Scroll...
How to Access your Email Account from cPanel Webmail?
You can access your Email account directly from Webmail.1. Open http://example.com/webmail, replace "example.com" with your domain name and enter your full email address and password in user login...
How to forward email to Gmail, Yahoo or other e-mail service providers?
Email Account Forwarders:Step 1: Login to your cPanel account.Step 2: In the "Email" Section of your cPanel, click on "Forwarders" and then click on "Add Forwarders". Step 3: On the "Add a New...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution