2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Under "Add New Cron Job", click on the "Common Settings" dropdown menu and select an appropriate option such as "Once Per Day" or another suitable option.
4. Enter your cronjob php file location or the command you want to run in the Command field.
5. Click on the "Add New Cron Job" button.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching email disk quota or want to update your cPanel contact information, follow these steps.1. Log into...
How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to do so.First method: Paper Lantern Theme.1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Preferences"...
How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press...
How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native language, you should follow this tutorial.1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Preferences"...