First method: Paper Lantern Theme.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on the "Change Style" Icon.
3. You will see a lot of themes on the themes page. Just select the one you like and click on "Apply".
Second method: Change the theme instantly (Retro X3 Theme Only)
1. We assume you are already logged into your cPanel account. In your cPanel account near the left side of the page you should see a "Switch Theme" option with drop-down menu.
2. Choose your favorite theme from the drop-down menu and it will apply automatically.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching email disk quota or want to update your cPanel contact information, follow these steps.1. Log into...
How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press...
How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native language, you should follow this tutorial.1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Preferences"...
How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )2. In the "Preferences" section, click on "Password...